Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

charges

[Post New]by Bee921 on Nov 18, 17 6:36 AM
I cancelled my subscription some time ago; why do you still take money from my account EVERY month?

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:charges

[Post New]by jennsmom on Nov 18, 17 8:54 AM
I didn't have any trouble when I cancelled mine for a few months. Perhaps you should make sure you did it in the right place, and then contact BigFish?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 18, 17 1:54 PM
Hello Bee921,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like Big Fish Game Club membership have continued after the cancellation of said membership. I'm not able to see why the charges have continued in the forums, but our Customer Support Team will absolutely be able to handle this.

Please contact our Support Team from the email address used to create your Big Fish account. This will provide them with the information they need to further investigate these charges. If there are any remaining questions, you're more than welcome to PM me or one of my fellow moderators. We'll gladly provide those answers as quickly as we can.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by happyasaclam2 on Nov 19, 17 4:16 PM
hi bee921 just want you to know cs took care of mine veryfast also gave me the cridets sp tats what I call super cs way to go bf take care & have a great week hapyasaclam2 now if I could ge m key board to behave oooooooooo well

Go to: