Similar Game

[Post New]by emmielou102 on Nov 18, 17 6:48 AM
Does anyone know if there is a game similar to ROM out there? Each day it is getting harder to even force my way into ROM and it's getting very discouraging. BF has not given any further info... and I've seen other posts of similar situations with other games that were never resolved. If this is the end of ROM, I was curious if anyone had any recommendations for a similar type of game?

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

Re:Similar Game

[Post New]by marliza on Nov 18, 17 7:47 AM
I've been looking but can't find anything so far.
I used to play the Zinga games on Facebook. They were pretty cool, but they're all gone now.
I don't like shooting or killing games, either. So they're out.
I'll keep looking when I have some time later. I need to start doing some chores around here. I'll come back and peruse during a break or two.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Similar Game

[Post New]by clm5457 on Nov 18, 17 8:01 AM
emmielou102 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a game similar to ROM out there? Each day it is getting harder to even force my way into ROM and it's getting very discouraging. BF has not given any further info... and I've seen other posts of similar situations with other games that were never resolved. If this is the end of ROM, I was curious if anyone had any recommendations for a similar type of game?

I also play Midnight Castle which is somewhat similar.

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Nov 18, 17 2:16 PM
Mirrors of Albion has been suggested also. I'm just getting that one myself - from the Microsoft store. (Alice in Mirrors of Albion).
It's a download.

I don't think it's downloading for me on my machine.

Took a while, but it downloaded and I've played it until out of energy. Sound familiar???
It's cute. There is a way to invite people, so if you play, let me know your user name - which took forever to delete the word "player" and input my own name - and I will see if we can be friends. PM me is probably best.

MY FRIEND CODE ON MIRRORS OF ALBION IS - ALL LOWERCASE:

qqpusueuz

Edited on 11/19/2017 at 5:10:11 AM PST

amina046
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Nov 18, 17 2:37 PM
I only found Midnight castle and so that is what I play now!

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Nov 18, 17 2:39 PM
I used to play midnight castle but it was all messed up. so I don't play it any more. they expanded it after I first started playing, and it never updated correctly.

Shirley913
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Shirley913 on Nov 19, 17 2:14 AM
Yes I have been playing Midnight Castle for a long time, it is a lot easier but when you progress it gets more interesting. Can buy coins and gems when you want to.
Still hoping for ROM to return.

[Post New]by TAMIWAT on Jan 3, 18 7:40 PM
I'm enjoying 'Found'. Very similar to RoM without the tediousness and frustration.

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Jan 4, 18 6:28 AM
I played FOUND before finding ROM. It's not being updated anymore.They too have special events around Christmas and Easter. I also played Agency 33 for a long time, it too is not being updated. Both of these are free games.

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Jan 9, 18 4:45 AM
Click on the Free to Play games from the BFG manager. I've played Antique Road Trip (although it's not updated anymore). Found is a nice game, free to play as well. I can't stand the games that have death or horror.

Go to: