The Mole Song

[Post New]by penhar on Nov 18, 17 5:10 PM
Please forgive me for my silliness, but this went through my head and now I can't get it out. I thought some of you might get a kick out of it.

Sung to "Hi Ho!" from Snow White. I don't know the entire song so the "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go" and whistling tune just keeps repeating here.

The mole, the mole
I NEED to get the mole!
He chirps at me but I can't see
What he's behind, and so
I scroll, I scroll
But I can't find the mole
He's cute and brown
Pops up and down
But I can't find him
So I zoom the screen
To look behind the green
Then suddenly I think I see
Him hiding there but then
He jumps and hides
And chirps at me for spite
So there I sit
Removed by Moderator
Has made me crazy so....

(Start from the beginning)

LOL I know it's dumb but I hope you get a kick out of it. Let's see your versions of The Mole Song.

Penhar

Edited on 11/22/2017 at 5:25:04 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:The Mole Song

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 22, 17 5:34 PM
Hello penhar,

That's a pretty good rendition of that song! I just needed to swim by with a real quick reminder for all of our players to be aware of and abide by the Forum Rules while posting. Specifically, remember the following rule:

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Players from all ages and backgrounds visit our forums, and keeping our posts family-friendly encourages a comfortable environment for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for understanding, and if there are any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me or any of our other moderators directly. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: