Travel vouchers

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Nov 18, 17 9:16 PM
Does anyone know what happens if you finish a city you went to on a travel voucher? Do you get access to the city that comes after that?

For example I'm currently in Rio. I went to Vladivostok on a two day voucher and very nearly finished it! And really enjoyed playing again. There were things that were new (at least to me) and the resources needed to build were reasonable amounts. Such a pleasure after the slow torture of Shanghai --> Seoul --> Havana --> Rio ....

And from what I read in the posts the later cities are better. So if completing Vladivostok will get me access to what follows it (I think its Santa Fe) then it would be worth it to go back. If not, I'll save my vouchers for a week somewhere else.

hope one of you fishes that is more advanced at gummy drop can answers my question. I play on the PC if that makes a difference (it probably does!)

also, did the vouchers change? it seems like it costs less or maybe there are just more options then there used to be

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

Re:Travel vouchers

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 19, 17 4:52 AM
Hi. No, sorry to tell you that opening any city further on from where you are in the sequence of cities, by using either travel vouchers or a free visit that is sometimes offered, will not give you access to the cities that follow it, no matter where it is in the list. You will go back to the current city you are in when the visit has ended, even if you did complete the city. It does mean though, that when you do eventually get up to that city, you can open it and then build the final monument, if thats all you had to do etc, and then immediately move on to the next one after and so on. Not sure about the vouchers, sorry, can't help you with that as I don't use them.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 19, 17 8:13 AM
I only used vouchers to open a city permanently, and that still costs the same (4000).

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Nov 19, 17 5:36 PM
Hi LavenderLion, this is almost to funny! About five or six months ago I asked that very same question and jules gave me the same answer that she just gave you!
In regards to your final question, you pc players have now caught up with those of us that play on mobile devices, the old one day and one week vouchers have been doubled to two days and two weeks for the same amount of coins as the old version!

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Nov 20, 17 12:20 AM
thanks all for yours answers!

Go to: