Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

The Same Tech Issues

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Nov 18, 17 10:53 PM
I am so fed up with the stupid tech issues, all you want to do is sit down and relax and play a good game, So many people have complained about the Racoon. I have reinstalled I have restarted 3 different times and sometimes it credits a food item and sometimes it doesn't you can't get past the first 30 minutes of the game for goodness sake.

But who I really blame are the people that do the write up that suck us up to buying games with these kind of flaws the key contributors that tell us what a wonderful game this is. Fed Up Big Fish

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:The Same Tech Issues

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 19, 17 3:20 PM
Hello Brit1976,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced while playing this game. When there are troubles progressing in a game or technical issues, we do our best to troubleshoot to see if we can get things working better. For issues with an item not appearing or working as it should, the general best first step is to try running the game as an Administrator account to make sure the game has the permissions it needs to work correctly.

When troubleshooting doesn't resolve an issue, we strongly encourage our players to reach out to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. They have access to tools our Forum Moderation Team does not, and they also help us collect information helpful for tracking and reporting issues players have encountered.

One thing I did want to mention in regards to the second part of the post is to please keep our Forum Rules in mind when posting. In particular, this section could apply in this case:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

You're always welcome to send a PM to me or another Moderator at any time. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 11/19/2017 at 3:21:03 PM PST

Go to: