JurJur
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Game just sits there

[Post New]by JurJur on Nov 19, 17 12:19 PM
I have the CE and when I play, he wakes up with train ticket and goes to station....
the game just fades in and out, unable to do anything.. Am I missing something.. Is there a way to make game proceed, If I am mistaken I have never been able to play this one. I just downloaded a trial of the games and it does the same thing. Whats up.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Game just sits there

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 19, 17 1:54 PM
Hi JurJur,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble with the game not proceeding and turning to a blank screen. Let's see if we can get things moving again with some troubleshooting. Freezing like that could be due to the game not having the permissions it needs to work correctly. For that, we can try playing the game in Administrator mode to see if that helps. There may also be some conflict going on between the game and the currently installed video card drivers, so checking for updates may help out. Steps for these possibilities can be found at the following links:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

If that doesn't get things moving, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. They have the best tools to help when basic troubleshooting doesn't resolve an issue. You're also welcome to PM me or another Moderator at anytime. We'll be happy to provide any help we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: