seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Playing for the Good

[Post New]by seatemple on Nov 19, 17 5:15 PM
how can I move forward without stabbing out the "eye" in the hospital shower?...How can I NOT poison the fisherman?..Do I need the fake bait?

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Playing for the Good

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 19, 17 6:08 PM
seatemple wrote:how can I move forward without stabbing out the "eye" in the hospital shower?...How can I NOT poison the fisherman?..Do I need the fake bait?

For start is not a fake bait, is a plastic one and you find this at the bridge. It's not necessary to make the energy drink (not poison), with that bait, the only thing you avoid in the recipe is the leech and worm (very good IMO) . Doing thing goods, you never need to stab an eye, you'll find both eyes, now I don't remember where.

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:Playing for the Good

[Post New]by seatemple on Nov 19, 17 8:55 PM
thanks, but I cannot get into the room in the lunchroom where the eyeball is...it opens if I stab the "shower eye"...?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 19, 17 11:49 PM
If you want to play the good version, you don't harm anyone or anything. There is always a way to continue without hurting anyone. I played the good version twice and had no problem. In fact, the good version is the easiest one to follow. And if you are good throughout the game, you will not get the recipe for poison.

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by seatemple on Nov 20, 17 7:35 AM
I figured it out...I have to use the phone...

Go to: