Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Legendary Slide II here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 20, 17 12:59 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 11/20/2017 at 8:41:15 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Legendary Slide II here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 20, 17 8:41 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Legendary Slide II! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Legendary Slide II.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Nov 20, 17 9:42 AM
We just thought the first one was difficult! Ha! This one is even more so but that is the challenge.
Once again, we are tasked with the Legendary Slide and it is fantastic. The first one made me crazy for days trying to work through some of the upper levels. At least this time there is a "sneak a peek" to show how to do the puzzle if you just totally can't get it.
I love this type of puzzle game and the increased difficulty makes it a great addition to my library of similar games.
All the same mechanics as the first one, same music, same look, but different enough that you won't be sorry you invested in another slider game to scratch your head over.
Enjoy!

P.S. It's really hard to get three stars.

Edited on 11/20/2017 at 10:49:26 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 22, 17 4:53 PM

This game is called Legendary because if you're somehow able to master these puzzles, you'll become LEGENDARY! This game is even more challenging than the original! Legendary Slide somehow manages to morph a boring genre, based upon luck, not skill, into a challenging, addicting, strategy based Mahjong game! You WILL become frustrated, and more likely than not you WON"T be able to earn all 3 stars on the first attempt, yet somehow you aren't able to pull yourself away from the madness!

You can choose from 5 different colors of Tile Bases, Square or Rounded Tile Edges, 5 different Mahjong Themes including Traditional, and 4 different Background Designs. There is a High Scores Board and as you progress through the levels, your Ranking will increase. There is a Star Meter that shows you how close you are to losing each of the 3 available Stars, and it isn't as easy as it seems to achieve all 3, but you can replay any level as often as you want. There is also a step by step Undo feature that let's you undo any or all moves, which I guarantee is something you'll have to do several times before getting it right. You can also use the "Movie Projector" to show you a video, step by step solution.

The object is to click and drag tiles to make a match. The tiles will continue forward until it bumps into either another tile or a wall. Once a tile bumps into its matching tile, both of those tiles will disappear, sometimes it's advantageous to not make a match, so you can use the tiles as bumpers to set up other matches. Things get really tough when multi-layered walls are introduced, moving a tile that sinks two layers down, can leave you with no optional moves!

This is not an easy breezy Mahjong game, and definitely not a relaxing game unless you relax when frustrated. I love the fact that I have to plan each of my moves strategically, that I have to work out all of my moves in my head before I even start. I've never really liked traditional Mahjong games, because there's no strategy involved, you're either able to find matching pairs or your not, kind of like playing solitaire, it's chance and luck of the draw, not skill and strategy. Don't let me scare you into thinking this game is impossible to play, because it's not. It may take you several tries to get it right, but if you like games that require strategy, this is an excellent fit, enjoy!

Go to: