bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Mystic Diary: Lost Brother technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 10, 10 1:36 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

ilean50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any Mystic Diary: Lost Brother technical issues here only

[Post New]by ilean50 on May 10, 10 7:04 AM
Game not starting:

I am running Windows 7. I realize that I must check on system requirements for the game, before asking questions. But since I have been using "7" I have d/led games from BF and other sites that were not for 7 and had them work. Every now and then I will get a game that won't start. When I click on it to start, it will act as though it is going to start, then nothing. When I click on it a second time it will tell me another version of the game is running and can not start. But there is no first game running.
Anyone have any advice?

Edited on 05/10/2010 at 7:05:36 AM PST

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by Tam5115 on May 10, 10 6:23 PM
I have no sound. I'm also running Windows 7. I get like a low humming but nothing else.

jude12301
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by jude12301 on Jul 27, 10 7:31 PM
Downloaded game and played to the end of the first room. Game locked up and screen went dark. I had to turn off computer to cancel..Tried a second time same thing happened.

[Post New]by kbwplayer on Aug 30, 10 8:25 PM
Strange colored sections appear in the middle of the scene, like it hasn't loaded properly. Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by wolffiveclaw on Sep 4, 10 8:46 AM
I ended up contacting tech support as it wouldn't work at all... the intro was fine then it just stopped working... uninstalled and reloaded but it was the same, except I had a minute less of it before it froze up. All my system requirements were fine and I'm on Windows XP.
The support people were kind enough to refund my money. My advice is always try the hour free first to see if it works.

[Post New]by chapmgw on Oct 16, 11 8:01 PM
Finished the game. Would like to play again but it won't let me start over. Starts at the last chapter every time .

[Post New]by Ldbalzotti on Oct 18, 11 4:38 AM
Can not open desk draw with the key. Can not put the picture together that is on the desk.

[Post New]by Mooninpisces on Dec 3, 11 9:54 PM
Ldbalzotti wrote:Can not open desk draw with the key. Can not put the picture together that is on the desk.

I am having the same problem! The key will not open the drawer...so unable to advance. I've tried for weeks and given up in disgust.

[Post New]by HoneyRM on Feb 25, 12 5:44 AM
Hey, I have tried hundreds of times and can't get the shovel to dig up the dirt on chapter 5. I have put the two pieces together and held it on/near/next to the pile of dirt but it won't dig!
Please help as I have just paid for this game and am not impressed, thanks!

Lsd56
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Lsd56 on Mar 16, 12 11:34 AM
I have the same problem.can't open drawer or put picture together.I see I am not the only one.Anyone have the solution.

[Post New]by cw32050 on Aug 5, 12 3:07 PM
I've tried everything I can think of but can't get the key to work to unlock the drawer with the last puzzle piece in it???

Go to: