MatchVenture problems

[Post New]by chloefay on Nov 20, 17 8:36 AM
the gold tiles do not appear visible, therefore, I can only guess at where they are. Is there a reason why this is happening and what can I do to correct the problem. I have not had this problem with any other match3 games.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:MatchVenture problems

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 20, 17 9:19 AM
Welcome to the pond!

I haven't heard of that happening before but it sounds like your computer doesn't have the requirements to run the game properly. Most other players who are having problems are either having the game freeze or not display a level at all.

[Post New]by spirithope on Dec 4, 17 3:11 PM
I am having the same problem in my windows xp. The gold tiles just don't show up but the screen that saves where you are will turn pink where the tiles should be- but only for a second and then game closes. I tried just matching where ever I could until the game said I completed level 1. Level 2 shows everything except the gold tiles. I can't play this game unless I can see gold tiles to clear.
Can someone help?! I have no problem with Rune Fall or Silver Tale just this one. Is there going to be a fix coming out soon?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 5, 17 6:34 AM
@spirithope: If you are still on Win XP your system is too old and/or doesn't have the resources to run this game because MatchVentures is a serious resource hog and needs newer software and video card to run. The best bet is to ask CS for a game credit.

[Post New]by compcrzy on Jan 5, 18 2:00 PM
I'm on Windows 10 and after windows did an update, the game just stopped working. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I can no longer get the game to load at all. I've uninstalled/reinstalled. It was my favorite game and it frustrates me that nobody can help. Tech support only offered me a game credit.

[Post New]by LadyLC on Jan 7, 18 3:51 PM
I got to Level 69
I let it set for over 10 minutes
all I saw on my screen was Clouds rolling across and what looked Like Ice Bergs
the Game it's self Never showed up on the screen
I have windows 8.1
until I got to Level 69 things worked as they should
It is a favorite game of mine

Edited on 01/07/2018 at 3:53:16 PM PST

[Post New]by goetz100 on Apr 16, 18 12:13 AM
Level 79 - only clouds. I really don't want to uninstall and re-install and loose progress.

Go to: