bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Case Files: The Revenant's Hunt Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 21, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mystery Case Files: The Revenant's Hunt Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files: The Revenant's Hunt Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: The Revenant's Hunt Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Bobby511104 on Nov 22, 17 1:44 PM
On November 21st, I downloaded the game for a free trial and didn't play until today, Noveember 22nd. I began to play (and, as with all MCF games), I loved it. I stopped playing the free trial after 22 minutes and decided to buy it and I obtained a receipt by email. When I arrived at the step "Install" I have a window popping up, saying that there is no internet connection ... I went to my email and the internet was just fine.
I tought it was because I had begun to play the "free trial" and I uninstalled the game, then went to my "game manager", click again on "Install" and I received the same window : "no internet connection" ...
What can I do to play this game ?
Thank you in advance !
Michelle

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 22, 17 1:58 PM
Hi Bobby511104,

First of all, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear about the troubles installing the game. When the Big Fish Games app has trouble connecting to the purchase history of the account so it can install and activate the game correctly, this can be caused by something going wrong within the files of the app itself. In those cases, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that fixes things up. Steps for this can be found here:

Reinstall the Big Fish Games App

Should that not resolve the issue, please go ahead and send a message to our Technical Support Team. They'll have some additional steps to try to get things working better that are a bit more in-depth than what's easily done over the forums. You're also welcome to PM me or another Moderator at any time. We'll do our very best to help.

Just to let you know, we do have a designated Tech Issues thread for each game so questions like this can be easily found and answered. If you have additional questions or run into any other issues, we recommend posting in that thread to let us know. Thanks for your time, and hope you enjoy swimming around the forums!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Bobby511104 on Nov 22, 17 2:03 PM
Thank you ! I'll do that ... (and contact tech support next time ... sorry)

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 22, 17 2:08 PM
Hey Bobby511104,

No worries at all! What's important is that you get the assistance you need to get things working! Hope the troubleshooting tips help!

bfgArinelle

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Dec 26, 17 10:56 AM
When is the SE going to come out? It's been over 30 days since the CE.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 3, 18 11:06 AM
Hi FishyFemale,

I certainly understand wanting to know when the standard version of Mystery Case Files: The Revenant's Hunt will be available on the Big Fish Games site. Our Forum Moderators do not receive any sort of advance notice of when a game (or game version) may be available to purchase, so the best thing to do is keep an eye on the New Releases page.

Happy gaming!

bfgArinelle

Go to: