bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 10, 10 9:40 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines technical issues here only

[Post New]by nutcracker1 on May 11, 10 9:20 AM
In the Intelligence office at the 2nd level of the PC game, the Walkthrough says clicking on the shelf will bring up a mini-game in which you can swap files around. However, I click on the shelf and nothing happens. Except I get a message that I need to swap files around, but nothing will move.

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:Post any Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines technical issues here only

[Post New]by Meisie84 on May 11, 10 2:06 PM
Try first picking up the file from your inventory,then go ahead and stat swapping!

[Post New]by OvrThRainbo on Jun 13, 12 12:11 AM
In what I think is the 2nd level when I go to the locked cabinet and try to use the punch card from my inventory by placing it over the lit-up, green button on the locked cabine nothing happens. So I can't progress farther in the game because I can't get to the encryption machine.

I'm really enjoying the free trial and I want to buy this game for my family.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 13, 12 2:27 AM
Hi OvrThRainbo,

It sounds like this may just be a gameplay issue. This is what I found in another thread:

For the punch card when you need to do the folder puzzle first. You look at the folder outside the box of folders and that's the next color you need to put in it's correct position. When you are doing this puzzle, a book will open up with squares and circles and you will notice some of the squares and circles are filled in with black. The ones that are filled in with black is the same pattern you take the punch and punch it out on the punch card. Once that is done I believe you get the item you need.

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "punch card" and then all of the posts in that Forum containing those words will appear!

If you feel this is a technical issue and need more help, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by OvrThRainbo on Jun 13, 12 2:49 AM
Thanks, bfgRhone, for explaining what the Advanced Forum Search is for!
OvrThRainbo

Go to: