mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

New update has buggered the game.

[Post New]by mirandashell on Nov 21, 17 6:14 AM
Just downloaded the new fixes and guess what? The game won't load. It doesn't even start to load.

And please don't give me the usual bumf about messing with my settings. It's not me, it's you.

Re:New update has buggered the game.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Nov 21, 17 8:51 AM
I would suggest that you restart your computer, if you haven't already done so. Next uninstall this game and then reinstall. I think that should fix your problem. Good luck.

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Nov 21, 17 10:27 AM
Did that. Nothing doing.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 21, 17 4:24 PM
Hello mirandashell,

Usually, players are able to get their game to play again after following our suggested steps. If it's helpful, I'm going to go ahead and provide them below for players who haven't tried them yet, or just in case there are some suggestions there that haven't been tried yet.

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)

These steps can definitely help determine whether a quick change can assist, or if more assistance is necessary from our Support Team and are not meant as definitive end-of-troubleshooting advice since the Forum Moderation Team does not have the tools necessary to troubleshoot or investigate further than those suggestions. Please be sure to follow up with our Support Team if a moderator's suggested steps don't seem to help as we do want to make sure players are able to enjoy their games.

mirandashell, it appears that you may have already tried some suggested steps. What I recommend in this case is to contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team for further assistance. Since the game isn't loading, please leave the User ID/Friend Code field blank. This is an optional form field, just in case a situation like this occurs where the ID may be unable to be retrieved. Try to describe what has occurred, such as when you noticed the crashing occur or if a specific update happened before this occurred. Also, be sure to provide any steps you have already tried. This helps our Reps better understand where to start and helps the investigation should one be necessary.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 21, 17 4:24 PM
Thanks for your patience and understanding. I hope this is helpful. Since this is a technical issue, please be sure to report any new technical issues for the PC version of Sir Match-a-Lot to the appropriate thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

Posting technical issues to their appropriate thread for the purpose helps both the teams behind the game as well as moderators better understand the impact of player reported issues. It also helps both respond more rapidly and effectively to those reports.

Thanks for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: