How to save the game

[Post New]by erinmdavis on Nov 21, 17 9:26 AM
How do i save my game or name to Nanny Mania 2: Goes to hollywood because every time i go back into the game i have to restart to level 1. Somebody please help me !! It’s so frustrating !!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:How to save the game

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 21, 17 10:12 AM
Hi erinmdavis,

Sorry to hear there's been trouble saving progress in the game. Each completed level should register to your profile and automatically save so you can pick up where you left off the next time you play. To make sure a particular profile loads, please click on Profile in the main menu, and then click on the profile you want to use from the list that appears. Choosing Select from there will let the game know to load that profile when you hit Start.

If it's still not saving, the game may not have the permissions it needs to create save files. We can give elevated permissions to the Big Fish Games app to help it create save files by following the steps in this article:

Game Not Saving

If that doesn't do the trick, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for further help. You can also PM me or another Moderator if there are additional questions or concerns. We'll do our best to assist.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by erinmdavis on Nov 21, 17 11:50 AM
I’ve tried all of that and it still won’t let me save the game. & i’ve tried to email the support already and they brought me here.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 21, 17 1:15 PM
Hey erinmdavis,

I apologize for any confusion this situation has caused. Since the troubleshooting we can offer on the forums hasn't resolved the issue, our best course from here is to locate the most recent reply from our of our Customer Service reps and let them know that the game is not saving as it should and that troubleshooting hasn't resolved the issue. They'll be able to continue assisting from that point.

Please let me know by PM if there are any questions or concerns about this. I'll be happy to assist however I can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: