dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

oops-used bucket on hot air balloon

[Post New]by dianaluna on May 10, 10 11:39 AM
I filled the bucket & tried to use it to put out the hot air balloon. a message said that "would take all day," so I knew I was wrong, but the bucket disappeared from the inventory. I used the fire extinguisher but now I need the bucket to cool the hot key. I can't find anything in the walk-through which addresses this. Maybe I should start again?

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

Re:oops-used bucket on hot air balloon

[Post New]by JoyWales on May 10, 10 11:46 AM
I did the same, just click on menu, one of the options is to restart the scene. No need to go back further than that. Good luck.

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on May 10, 10 11:56 AM
Thank you JoyWales-I will do that! I appreciate the advice.

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on Jul 27, 10 6:00 PM
Hi Dianaluna,

JoyWales is correct. I had to restart the scene when I used the bucket of water on the balloon. So, I went back and used the extinguisher on the balloon and the water on the key. Viola! I am so glad that I did not have to start the game over. Restarting a scene is such a time saving design feature for any game.

Have fun!

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Jul 29, 10 8:14 AM
I did the same thing.

Games don't typically let you "use up" an item that is needed elsewhere. Can't say I have much respect for a programmer careless enough to allow that to happen. Glad I only paid 2.99. Sure isn't worth much more.

Go to: