catathang
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

stuck in garden

[Post New]by catathang on May 10, 10 12:25 PM
I am stuck in the garden. I have clicked on everything and I cannot change the scene. So far all I've gotten is a piece of the feather. Can anyone help me, PLEASE. I have gone through the walkthrough, and that didn't help. Thanks

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

stuck in garden

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 10, 10 12:39 PM
catathang wrote:I am stuck in the garden. I have clicked on everything and I cannot change the scene. So far all I've gotten is a piece of the feather. Can anyone help me, PLEASE. I have gone through the walkthrough, and that didn't help. Thanks

You need to find the pieces of a jar and then use the jar to catch 10 fireflies. When you place the jar on the stands, the illusions are removed. Use your walkthrough for the locations of the jar pieces.

Edited on 05/10/2010 at 12:40:10 PM PST

catathang
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

stuck in garden

[Post New]by catathang on May 11, 10 7:33 AM
nwl43 wrote:
catathang wrote:I am stuck in the garden. I have clicked on everything and I cannot change the scene. So far all I've gotten is a piece of the feather. Can anyone help me, PLEASE. I have gone through the walkthrough, and that didn't help. Thanks

You need to find the pieces of a jar and then use the jar to catch 10 fireflies. When you place the jar on the stands, the illusions are removed. Use your walkthrough for the locations of the jar pieces.
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Go to: