bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Pretty Snails 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 22, 17 12:29 AM
Clark, an aging detective and close friend of Bridget and Matthew of the snail family has unexpectedly disappeared. The snails are fraught with worry that Clark has been abducted by the gardener and there’s only one way to find out. Join Bridget and Matthew on an around the world trip to find their missing friend and get him home safely.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Pretty Snails 2

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 22, 17 8:39 AM
If you're part of the Intersol cult following, you'll enjoy what is essentially Pretty Snails with new levels and a player profile creation option. As with all of this dev's games, it is limited moves only (apologies to those who must play in relaxed only) and there aren't a lot of instructions on how to play. Otherwise, strategy is exactly like the first Pretty Snails. The first 20 levels are pretty easy but the difficulty curve ramps up a lot starting with level 21. There seem to be a lot of the moving boards this time around.

I liked the storyline, and scrolled completely through the map just to see where the snails would be headed. I'm only on level 21 right now so don't know how much of the game is cloned from previous ones, or if Intersol finally put out a completely new set of 150 levels (I can only wish that they did, as my main complaint about them is how they repeatedly copy levels over and over in all their previous games). The HOs don't seem to be too hard to find as the entire map is pretty well lit. I'm a little eager to see if the unintentional hilarity with HO names is going to pop up once more. A buy for me, and thanks Big Fish for giving me a holiday present early as I was needing a new M3 fix!

Edited on 11/22/2017 at 9:08:22 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Pretty Snails 2

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 23, 17 11:42 AM
"Snow saucer" for a small sled glad to see some things don't change! Currently at level 84 and noticed a few levels have been cloned but it's not as blatantly obvious as in earlier Intersol games. Poor snails...they're either very warm or very cold, and I bet that plane's always late!

Go to: