Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Pretty Snails 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 22, 17 12:49 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/22/2017 at 8:02:05 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Pretty Snails 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 22, 17 8:01 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Dec 9, 17 3:38 PM
I couldn't get this game to work on my PC so I downloaded the Mac version onto a Mac computer. Everything was working well, until it didn't. Once I got to I believe level 9, the tutorial forced me to use one of the Booster's, a Trowel, and no matter how I tried to use the trowel where the tutorial showed, it just wouldn't accept it. I was than stuck, unable to proceed, and so was my entire computer, it locked up and I couldn't stop the game from running, I couldn't even shut down my computer because it wanted me to stop the game first, but the game was unstoppable. After several attempts and keys tried, I was left with no choice but to unplug my computer! There's absolutely no reason for a game to completely hold a computer hostage, I should have known better than to download a game that was having issues on my PC in the first place.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 9, 17 4:36 PM
@pennmom36: I don't know how the game is coded, but I didn't have that problem at all. Maybe it needs something extra like Java or Adobe Flash player installed to run some part of the game. Since you played the first Pretty Snails though I wouldn't worry so much as the second half of this game is almost the same as the original one.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 9, 17 5:02 PM
Hello pennmom36,

It sounds like there were troubles with both the PC and Mac versions of this game. I'm sorry the Mac game froze your computer, too. Let's try some troubleshooting to fix this.

When a Mac game encounters a progression block or freezes, I always recommend updating a few key software programs. The help page below will explain which programs to update and how to do that.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

The help pages below also contain some directions to fix the PC version of the game, too.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those suggestions don't fix the games, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide a new solution. Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 12/09/2017 at 5:04:07 PM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Dec 10, 17 3:29 AM
@SynthpopAddict
Thanks, I figured nothing new would pop up since the two games seems almost identical in the beginning at least

Thank you bfgBeruna, I will check those suggestions just to make sure everything is up to date, the PC is windows 7, the Mac, however is up to date with High Sierra and 16 GB of memory,

[Post New]by lightuptheroom on Dec 15, 17 6:51 AM
I got up to 150 (The airfield) and clouds at the top. Is this the end of the game?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 15, 17 7:21 AM
@lightuptheroom: Yes, that's the end of the game. The snails are a little further down in the map screen so I think you have to scroll down a bit to see all the end game dialog when you finish level 150. IMO the end of the story was a bit of a letdown.

Go to: