Endless Mode

[Post New]by widget66 on May 10, 10 2:56 PM
Hi, I wonder if I have a faulty game or if someone can help. I've twice started in Endless mode and twice it has kicked me out for no reason. The first time I got upto level 48 and the second time I got upto level 55 and then the game finished even though I had tiles to match and shuffle buttons. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Re:Endless Mode

[Post New]by nerapy on May 23, 10 11:44 PM
Hi there,
I also got to level 48 and boom it kicked me out for no reason. Then it put me back to level 0. Really thrilled about that--not.
Nerapy

[Post New]by racewaydiva43 on Feb 8, 12 5:28 PM
I am happy to report that I have finished this endless mode several times (after getting kicked out the first three times I tried). I found the secret to finishing was to keep a Very close eye on the overall tile layers and try to keep the columns as close to level as possible, one layer at a time. If I let several columns get Very low while the rest of the layout stayed level, it seemed to trigger the 'kick out' feature. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by lupdelup on Nov 10, 13 3:02 AM
ref : "Endless Mode",
I would like to know wether, during the game,clearing as many of the "grand or master-tiles" in order to obtain a higher score , does , in fact end the game prematurely.......
perhaps I am missing the intended object of this Game altogether ?
But "Endless" is perceived to be Just that ????
So, what should be the "goal" of endless , apart from entertainingly passing time......??
Can someone enlighten me ?

Go to: