Is this game not complete?

[Post New]by Xanthippe19 on May 10, 10 3:05 PM
Hi everyone!
As you can see, I'm new to the pond. So pls forgive me any pranks I may unwillingly make here :-)

Could it be that this game is not the complete version? I looked at the walkthrough on Gazebo and they have several scenes not included in this version.
Or am I simply to stupid to open the entrance to the queens chamber?

Any help/comment would be appreciated.
Thx in advance.

Happy flapping!

suzyc
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Is this game not complete?

[Post New]by suzyc on May 10, 10 6:08 PM
Hi Xanthippe19,
Welcome. It's not just you questioning it. I was wondering the same thing. I missed a few different puzzles and screens too. So, what ever the problem is, it's not just you.

[Post New]by OregonPandora on May 10, 10 6:43 PM
Queen's chamber!!!!!! What queen's chamber? I thought it ended too abruptly!!!! But on little "You are here map, it showed all rooms completed!)

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on May 10, 10 8:30 PM
The developer is selling a collector's edition which I think has a different ending. This may be what you're seeing on their walkthrough.

[Post New]by CelticMouse on May 11, 10 5:00 PM
I have the collector's edition and can't get the queen's door open either. I've asked for help, but yet to hear back.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Jun 14, 10 12:05 PM
There is 5th chapter out but BF doesn't have it yet. I tried to tell them there was in the Collecter's Edition at the game site Game House. No answers yet and it's been about 1 one since I asked.

PS Where is the answer the question does it take over 2 wks to find the answer. Or do you not look the form from older games and just the ones coming out that week.

Edited on 06/15/2010 at 10:50:12 AM PST

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Jun 15, 10 11:30 AM
There is a Collectors Edition, but BFG doesn't have it (yet?), so I bought it at Gogii games (thru Gamezebo). It's cooler than the shorter version. I am going to try to get a refund for this shorter version, since BFG didn't offer the Collectors Edition to us, Usually, they offer it before the non-collectors Edition. This may not work, but I'll give it a try. Also, if you want to wait for BFG, you'll get the 3 punches on your monthly punch card, but I wanted to play the longer version now. It's $19.99 at Gogii - same as BFG AND you get the 3D glasses mailed to you from Gogii once you purchase the Collectors Edition which is cool.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jul 25, 10 11:19 AM
Ah-Ha! I was wondering why I had a "staff" at the end that was never used because "BOOM" Game Over.... I was baffled and popped in to see if anyone else had that piece left at the end (it's the piece you gather when you reassemble the painting). Did BFG say that we purchasers would get the missing part of the game?

Editing cuz I'm lame: I see there is a new version available that was posted July 14 - oops - guess I will install that and see what's what...

Edited on 07/25/2010 at 11:20:55 AM PST

Go to: