mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

New update

[Post New]by mirandashell on Nov 22, 17 4:52 AM
Seeing as my last thread was closed so I can't report back, I thought I would do it here.

Basically this game has gotten so dull I really CBA to go through all the usual nonsense with the support desk. So I've just uninstalled it and given up.

It's a shame so many are abandoning it cos it was one of the best FTP games I've played. But there you go. Greedy developers strike again.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:New update

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 22, 17 3:21 PM
Hello mirandashell,

Thanks for letting us know you'd rather not get in touch with our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team. I am sorry it seems like our suggestions haven't helped. Be sure to contact our Support Team with details of the issue you are experiencing, if you'd like to see if further assistance is possible. I'll be sure to provide your feedback to the appropriate teams.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I am locking this thread. Players are reminded to report technical issues or discuss them in the designated threads for technical issues. Players can find those threads below, should they have an issue they'd like to report:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

Posting to the appropriate threads helps maintain the accessibility and function of our forums and helps the teams behind the game and moderators better understand and respond to the impacts of these reports. Thank you for understanding and helping keep our forums as accessible as possible.

If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: