Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

How do I get out of game?

[Post New]by Amerzone on Nov 22, 17 12:40 PM
I'm on a new computer and just installed Wanderland. I can not find a way to close this game. I don't see a menu or even an options menu. Is this because of my computer? I've been on a Windows 7 for the past 9 years and now have a new computer.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:How do I get out of game?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 22, 17 3:17 PM
Hi Amerzone

At the bottom of the screen above the icon for achievements there is another icon that resembles a speaker. Click on it.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Nov 22, 17 3:39 PM
Hi Silver Hawk! Hope you're well and have a great Thanksgiving day.

Also, appreciate the help. I thought it WAS a speaker for muting the game.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 22, 17 8:26 PM
Me too. Took me a while to figure it out. I just started the game several days ago. Still trying to figure out the best strategy.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Nov 24, 17 8:16 AM
silver_hawk, the "best strategy" is to enjoy it while you can. The early stages are easy. The game then proceeds to get harder and "stingier" - and that's an understatement! There are also bugs in the game, including the air ship timer problem. The developers were notified a LONG TIME AGO and it still hasn't been corrected!!! Tech Support acknowledges that it is a problem with the game and not individual computers. So..... take your time and enjoy what you can. It won't test YOUR problem-solving skills, but can still be a challenge in some respects. Good luck.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 24, 17 9:38 AM
Thanks Fred

Game is already stingy. At most I'm just getting a few plays in here and there throughout the day as energy allows. Rarely getting what I need to complete a quest. It's going to take me at least 2 weeks or more to get the items to open the Tribal Tent.

I started this game as something to do in between real life stuff when I don't have a great deal of time to be in front of the computer. It's perfect. A few HOS a few times a day. I'll advance as I'm lucky enough to get needed items. In no hurry. Just trying to figure out what to concentrate on... Play scenes just for the quests, or play to build up items to battle with and complete collections, or a bit of both.

I only have a few friends. Most don't have wish lists or have items I don't have and have a hard time getting to gift. Which rules out me even starting a quest for the Archivist. Chances are I'll need to send gifts and I'm unable to because of zero inventory or I need the item(s) I'm able to get to finish a quest to advance. Catch 22.

This game is a bit slower than I expected. But that's alright.

My id is 288443 if anyone is interested.

quicatoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by quicatoo on Nov 24, 17 8:00 PM
i go for chests from the archivist first. but sometimes, most when there are curses involved, i do task from quests first.
pay atention to energy and experience and don't harvest from the magic well if you are about to level up. better wait for energy to refil than to waste it.
as for friend's list, i pick a random name instead of id numbers. it gives you a list with all the players with that name. add them and wait for about a day or two. if they don't accept, cancel and repeat with another name. don't add more than 100 because the game will lag.
sometimes we really need to grind for an item (and it might be from my imagination) but supose i need a torch: i don't go to the crypt or swamp from find torch, instead i go for a sword or any other item from that hos. i think the torch drops faster ahahah
the game has bugs, but some are very friendly, hope you find them on your way, the good ones, of course! have fun!

(not english native and tired for google translate)

Go to: