Unable to Complete Game

[Post New]by CeeAnne on Oct 23, 08 8:18 AM
6 songs show incomplete. "0" left to solve in every room, but still uncompleted puzzles. Went back thru my book per other forum suggestions, they're still showing as incomplete. Songs are Auld Lang Syne, Entertainer, Toreador Song, William Tell, Fur Elise, and Ode To Joy. Nothing left to solve, what gives? Any suggestions?

Thanks to all.

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

Re:Unable to Complete Game

[Post New]by gojojogo on Oct 23, 08 8:45 AM
If I remember correctly you can have an incomplete song (you haven't found all the pieces yet), a complete song which is unsolved and a complete song which has been solved (then has solved next to it).
When you solve a song it usually gives you a piece of another song which is why you can have found all the pieces in the rooms but still have incomplete songs. Double check that you don't have any completed songs which don't have solved written by them.
If you don't find any I don't know what to suggest. Good luck!

[Post New]by CeeAnne on Oct 27, 08 3:13 AM
You both are geniuses!

Many thanks to gojojogo for breaking it down into the three categories; that made it easy to analyze. My problem was category 2, a complete song which was unsolved.

Thankyou, Thankyou LizzieK! Just as you suggested, I checked and it was "Fly Away on the Wings of the Wind" that did not have the word SOLVED next to it! How ever did you know?

I must have looked thru the musaic book countless times, but kept missing that crucial word. I guess all I saw was that "0" left to solve.

Tomorrow I'll be able to finish the game, I've been playing Dream Chronicles 2 tonight and I'm up to the chessboard sequence (another musical stumper) and I'm beat.

I really appreciate you both for taking the time to answer my query and solve the problem; God Bless.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 27, 08 4:52 AM
CeeAnne wrote:Thankyou, Thankyou LizzieK! Just as you suggested, I checked and it was "Fly Away on the Wings of the Wind" that did not have the word SOLVED next to it! How ever did you know?
CeeAnne, I made notes when I played this game. Because your question included the songs that didn't have all the pieces, I could tell which one you needed to solve that would trigger the others to start being completed.

Happy gaming!

Go to: