mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

Problem purchasing this game

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Nov 23, 17 1:12 PM
I cannot purchase this game

I have tried to send a ticket to customer support and there is no link to click next once I have chosen billing/account problem for PC.

I have never had problems purchasing any games with BFG in the many years I have been a member.

I am getting the error code P3 what ever that means. As I couldn't send in a slip I have PM'd two separate mods in the hope that they could point me in the right direction....but so far I have had no response

I am sorry to post this here but I don't know what else to do.

I know you guys are probably busy but if any mod's read this, please tell me what I need to do

Thank you

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Problem purchasing this game

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 23, 17 9:33 PM
Elsewhere on the Big Fish website it says that the P3 error means that there has been some kind of problem processing your payment information and to contact them so that they can help you.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Nov 24, 17 1:49 AM
HI Howatch

Thanks for your response, I have tried sending a request for help but once I have chosen the problem from the drop down box I can not go any further. There is no 'next' button for example or anywhere to write the email.

I have PM'd Mod's and await their reply in the hope they can help me resolve this issue.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Nov 24, 17 11:48 AM
I have still had no response from Mod's, I cannot send a request for help even though I have tried countless times.

Please help! Shall I cancel membership and re-join? I don't know what to do and cannot seem to get any help from Customer Support because I cannot send a request.

I am lost and confused why this has happened.

grogsplot
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by grogsplot on Nov 24, 17 12:30 PM
I'm having the same issue.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 24, 17 1:22 PM
That's odd. I just tried writing to Customer Support as an experiment, without actually sending it, and I have no problem finding/using the "next" button - it's right there.

Have you tried using a different web browser to submit your request? I sometimes find that this helps when I can't access something that *should* be working.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Nov 24, 17 1:49 PM
OMG Howatch.........if you were here I would kiss you, thank you

I'm using a different browser as you suggested......re-tried to purchase game and hey presto

I did notice that there was an ad blocker on the browser so I deactivated it for this site before I tried to purchase again. (only mentioning what I did I am not advising anyone else what to do)

I am such a happy bunny now

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 25, 17 6:07 AM
Wonderful!

Not being able to buy a game or write to Customer Support is a crisis of major proportions and should be treated as such, so I responded accordingly! I would have been going nuts if that had happened to me.

I am so happy my suggestion worked for you.

You have a good weekend, and happy gaming.

[Post New]by valium39 on Apr 7, 18 5:19 PM
I cant buy games it say error P3 can someone help me ?

Go to: