[Post New]by crisgori on Nov 23, 17 9:54 PM
No more events after Halloween. Why?

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Events?

[Post New]by irishlavender on Nov 24, 17 8:00 AM
My thoughts exactly! It's been 4 weeks since last update when we got the new world, after that, nothing! Very disappointing endeed to say the least. I was also expecting a correction to our lost benefits (gold amount in selling fireflies plus the mine) and again, nothing!

Edited on 11/25/2017 at 1:25:45 AM PST

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Nov 24, 17 8:12 AM
And I was so surprised nobody else had noticed that! I thought there was a glitch in my game

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Nov 24, 17 9:27 AM
Dear crisgori, I'm afraid no glitch here or there. Why the devs have lost their interest in developing the game, your guess is as good as mine...

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Nov 24, 17 9:49 AM
It's strange they've lost interest as we've spent a lot of real money on this game. Not enough though. How bad. Shame on them

Edited on 11/24/2017 at 9:51:01 AM PST

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Nov 24, 17 10:48 AM
What I find strange is that there's been absolutely no news of what to became -if any...only the annoying pop-up to invite friends (in this situation =people you don't like so much) every time you open the game.

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Nov 24, 17 11:11 PM
...and the Support Team keeps on being silent

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Nov 25, 17 7:27 AM
I reckon they have quietly dropped it and this is it. No more worlds, no more events, no more nothing.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Nov 25, 17 8:36 AM
I'm guessing (hoping) that new worlds and events will soon appear. Also, in this case, hoping that they have fixed bugs (See my thread "Just a Thought") AND changed the coin collections back to the way they were!!! Read the second topic, from the top, in the top of this forum, in re updates. bfgllinalta (on Nov. 13, 2017) states that, "New worlds and events are under preparation and will be available soon." OK, I, and probably several others downloaded the update. Nothing happened. So..... let's hope it's as I "wished" above and bfgllinalta is correct. If not, get out of the way because there will a mad stampede for the exit of this game.

Edited on 11/26/2017 at 7:20:28 AM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Nov 28, 17 2:19 AM
Not sure what to think.

Events are a rather new feature in the game (well, er, can't remember the first one ... last Christmas considering the elf suit? Time flies...) and there have been quite a lot of them all of a sudden so maybe they decided to extend intervals between them?

As per new words, I have kind of the same feeling. We had to wait for a looooooooong time to get one (several months, I am too lazy to read old threads) and then they appeared one after the other pretty quickly. Maybe they have decided to take a bit more time between them? (or they are working on polishing the new Christmas Stories ).

Or maybe they are working on their algorithm so that the game becomes enjoyable again and players get less frustrated! <hope>

Go to: