Jolliejackie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Increase lives to 5 sale

[Post New]by Jolliejackie on Nov 24, 17 12:02 AM
Just popped up on my iPad.
50% off so it's now $4.99 to increase amount of lives from 3 to 5.
Also 2 hours of "infinite" lives given with this deal.
For me this is great as its a long time since the extra lives were on special.

Re:Increase lives to 5 sale

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Nov 24, 17 12:29 AM
This is a real good deal and I recommend it to everyone who is still struggling along on 3 lives. On the whole it is not necessary to spend real money on GD (although I did do so because I lost patience when in Seoul), but the lifelifter makes such a difference that it is totally worth the 4,99. And then 2 hours of infinite lives as a bonus, just go for it!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 24, 17 1:27 AM
Gosh, you guys are lucky the life lifter is that cheap.. Everyone who hasnt' got it already, get it, its worth it. In Australia, the life lifter was AU$14.99, I did get it on special, think it was down to $9.99, so if you get it for $4.99, even if thats US$ then go for it. You won't regret it.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Nov 24, 17 9:21 AM
JollieJackie, you're correct about it being a long time since they had the extra lives on sale, 1 year ago to be exact this is GD's version of Black Friday, I got mine two years ago, and never regretted it! All you newbies out there jump on this now cause when it's gone it won't be back till next year!

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Nov 24, 17 10:40 AM
Great deal for Black Friday. Any chance to increase to 7 lives offer. I just recently blew through 2 hours of unlimited lives with Everest Challenge for nothing in Barcelona and Cairo trying to get the last of something I need that could not get through for a few weeks already regardless of lightenings.
Happy Thanksgiving to All.

[Post New]by Jennybek7 on Nov 24, 17 8:26 PM
Can we pay the $4.99 a second time and get the 2 hrs infinite lives again? I know it won’t add another 5 lives...just want another 2 hrs to play. ?

Frans58
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Frans58 on Nov 25, 17 12:00 AM
In euroland the offer is EUR 5.49 (so about 6 USD).
I recall that before it used to be EUR 9.99 so they raised it with a Euro.

Go to: