Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

how to get max level for garden 1

[Post New]by kathy909 on Nov 24, 17 9:59 AM
I have been at 98 no matter what i buy.

Re:how to get max level for garden 1

[Post New]by bbwyldflowers on Nov 25, 17 6:04 AM
I have made it to 99%, but, like you, can't get any further. I have every block of the garden filled or planted with something. If I try to buy even the smallest item, I have a little guy pop up to tell me there's "no room" for anything else.

Hope someone tells us how to get to 100% soon.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Nov 26, 17 10:47 AM
I have done the same as you still only 98.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Dec 26, 17 11:34 PM
Don't know why you're unable to get 100% ... I've done all six gardens with 100% and every one of them were at MAX ... Depending on how you've got your garden laid out, there has to be an empty spot somewhere ... All you have to do is remove whatever you planted in the last area where you were working to locate it ... Or just go through all of the areas to find that elusive empty spot, OK!?

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Dec 27, 17 12:07 AM
In each of my gardens, I used the ponds which does help build-up the percentage ... Also, using the more expensive plants will add more to the percentage as well ... Be sure to plant the bamboo where a cute panda is hidden and does peek out occasionally ...

In addition, I used both sizes of sand lots and varied the pathway too ... I tried to use everyone of the man-made pieces along with the various plants and trees which really does help with building the percentage up ...

The downside to this game is the price on each of the resources and,
the scoring isn't very generous except on the mini-games* ...

Good luck and have fun!

* That's only on your first play through...Thereafter, it drops off to not being worthwhile playing them again ...

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 2:37:51 AM PST

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jan 18, 18 10:13 AM
yes i finally got it seems i missed one space hidden by a tree.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jan 20, 18 4:55 AM
kathy909 wrote:yes i finally got it seems i missed one space hidden by a tree.

Kudos for you "kathy909" ... Am glad you were able to find the one space which was hidden ... It's rather easy to have happen though, since quite a few plants and trees do have a tendency to hide other spaces around them ...

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jan 20, 18 5:53 AM
thank you

Go to: