motorcycle and car mini game

[Post New]by attyjake on Nov 24, 17 10:50 AM
After the car and motorcycle crash the mini game with the 49 square board and the 5 light car and 3 light motorcycle, 8 moves light up the squares containing car and motorcycle with no clues until all 8 moves used up impossible ,THIS IS NOT A LOGICAL PUZZLE THIS IS RANDOM GUESSING. I COULD BE STILL HERE IN 2 YEARS TIME TRYING TO RANDOM GUESS THE POSITIONS OF CAR AND MOTORCYCLE. Am I missing something here I don't get it!,,,,, Anyone else having same trouble????????

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:motorcycle and car mini game

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 24, 17 6:01 PM
The first try is indeed random (think of it like Mine Sweeper or Battleship). But then once you look at the page to the left, it tells you which selections were hits and which were misses. From there you can extrapolate squares to click near your hits until you uncover the vehicles - again, very like Battleship. You get 8 moves each turn and can take as many turns as you need until you win! Hope that helps somewhat.

Happy Gaming!

am100other
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:motorcycle and car mini game

[Post New]by am100other on Nov 28, 17 1:46 PM
like Battleships, the HITS will be in a straight line with 3 or 5 (motorcycle or car) and from that work out where the other HITS are in the puzzle.

Go to: