Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

What is your favorite HOS animal?

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 24, 17 11:51 AM
I am talking about the animals in the HOS, not pets. I love the mama and baby eagle chattering to each other, and the white tiger softly growling. The cat on Adora's writing table flattens his ears just like a cat will do when he is trying to pointedly ignore you, but wants you to know that he is. But my favorite has to be the cigar smoking dog who catches the ball in his eye. He is sweet, but has just enough spunk to be interesting. I would love to adopt him and have him live with me.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:What is your favorite HOS animal?

[Post New]by kdreetz on Nov 24, 17 1:35 PM
The platypus in the Serenity Garden (in the East)!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

What is your favorite HOS animal?

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Nov 24, 17 1:51 PM
Howdah wrote:I am talking about the animals in the HOS, not pets. I love the mama and baby eagle chattering to each other, and the white tiger softly growling. The cat on Adora's writing table flattens his ears just like a cat will do when he is trying to pointedly ignore you, but wants you to know that he is. But my favorite has to be the cigar smoking dog who catches the ball in his eye. He is sweet, but has just enough spunk to be interesting. I would love to adopt him and have him live with me.

Many years ago we had a St Bernard.He was beautiful.As a puppy he came 2nd at Crufrs in the "Best puppy category".
His food bill was astronomical (more than ours) but he was adorable.

NYBaker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:What is your favorite HOS animal?

[Post New]by NYBaker on Nov 24, 17 6:27 PM
The Camel in East! Not fond of some/most of the HOS in East, but that Camel is a hoot!

Go to: