poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

Can't believe I'm stuck already!

[Post New]by poppy85 on Nov 24, 17 12:09 PM
I played the trial of the CE version of this game but decided to wait for the SE so I'm starting again. I can't get out of the hospital ward........

Re:Can't believe I'm stuck already!

[Post New]by wheelie27 on Nov 24, 17 4:19 PM
Do you know where the 3rd Wantley Figurine is I could only Find 2 out of the 3

LizzyS69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by LizzyS69 on Nov 25, 17 8:10 AM
Hi, did you get an answer to this. I am stuck in the same place!!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 25, 17 3:14 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there's been some trouble getting out of the hospital ward in this game. I'm swimming by to let you know that Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle has a walkthrough guide available on the Big Fish Games Blog.

Game walkthroughs can be used as road maps to help players navigate the game or as step-by-step guides that walk players through every scene. Please take a look at the walkthrough below to see if its tips help.

Harrowed Halls: Hell’s Thistle Walkthrough

If there are any questions or concerns, please PM me or one of my fellow moderators. We'll swim by to offer help as quickly as we can.

bfgBeruna

Wivey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Wivey on Nov 25, 17 6:08 PM
I can't find the 3rd Wantley Figurine either and I have reviewed the walkthrough and still can find it.

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by poppy85 on Nov 27, 17 3:37 AM
LizzyS69 wrote:Hi, did you get an answer to this. I am stuck in the same place!!

No I'm still in there! I've searched the walkthrough and can't find it in there. You'd think it would be so simple it wouldn't need to be included there though. Now I know it's just me being stupid I'll create a new profile and try again!

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by poppy85 on Nov 27, 17 3:48 AM
LizzyS69 wrote:Hi, did you get an answer to this. I am stuck in the same place!!

Got it. When you get the locket from whatshername at the hospital, open it and press the address, you automatically jump to the house.

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by poppy85 on Nov 28, 17 2:10 AM
wheelie27 wrote:Do you know where the 3rd Wantley Figurine is I could only Find 2 out of the 3

Did you find it? I had it first time around but now I've started again I've lost it!!

Go to: