farm up

[Post New]by jules5966 on Nov 24, 17 9:34 PM
When I load mu game my workers are all missing. Tried a few times and nothing shows up. When I click on task to do the game freezes But still no characters on screen. Please help Jules

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:farm up

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 25, 17 12:02 PM
Hi jules5966.

I don't frequent this forum often but happened to wander by and see your post needing help. I'm just a player like you so here's what I suggest...

Sounds like an issue with your game. You will have to contact Customer Support to help you get your game working properly again.

After you've read this then go back to the front page of this forum...

Click on the thread near the top titled "Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only ".

Go to the last page. You will see where the moderators have posted information and links to click on to get detailed information or be able to get to the correct place to contact Customer Support and submit a help ticket.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:farm up

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 17 10:57 AM
Hello jules5966,

Before I start, I wanted to say welcome to the forums as well as thank you for your patience while waiting on some assistance. Thank you as well to silver_hawk for swimming by with that recommendation. I'm going to help provide those links so that you or other players experiencing a similar issue can use them to contact our Support Team.

For further assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team with the title of the game as well as what you are experiencing. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible. While we are limited in the tools and services we can provide for this specific game, our Reps will do their best to assist in any way they can.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and provide the link to where technical issues can be reported and discussed:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only.

Reporting technical issues to the designated thread for the specific game can help both the teams behind the game and moderators better and more quickly understand the impact of those reports. It also helps both respond more rapidly to those reports.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: