Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 25, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/25/2017 at 10:33:56 AM PST

addictedtofish
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by addictedtofish on Nov 25, 17 5:57 AM
Hint not working. Also didn't complete everything in hut backed out and need to show something to guards - not complete so can't and now stuck!!
Will need to do a new profile and start again.

nflynn
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by nflynn on Nov 25, 17 6:30 AM
I have updated drivers and this is really slow and dragging/choppy cursor??

lilyfantn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lilyfantn on Nov 25, 17 7:35 AM
Second game in a row telling me I have no internet connection!! How is it possible to get on Big Fish without an internet connection?? Not a happy camper

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Nov 25, 17 8:36 AM
Problem with the hint button: Could be, you have deabled the hint, when reducing the time for reload! There you have to be careful. 10 sec is the smallest unit here, more unables it.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 25, 17 10:32 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 25, 17 10:53 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry that this game is experiencing some troubles. I'm swimming by to provide some help.

lilyfantn: It sounds like error code 1400 occurred. I definitely understand wanting to know why the app says you're offline, so I'd recommend taking a look at the help page below. It contains several troubleshooting suggestions.for resolving this error code.

Errors 1400, 1401, and 1402

It also sounds like several players are experiencing sluggish game performance. If you haven't already, please update the computer's video card driver and run the game in Administrator Mode. This will improve the relationship between the computer and the game. I've included help pages with those instructions below.

Update Video Card Driver (Computer)

Should these instructions not fix your games, please contact our Technical Support Team. If any new questions arise, you're also welcome to PM me or another moderator. We'll provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 25, 17 1:04 PM
rainworm wrote:Problem with the hint button: Could be, you have deabled the hint, when reducing the time for reload! There you have to be careful. 10 sec is the smallest unit here, more unables it.

I checked this out and yes, had not realized when I moved the skip & hint that it did dis-able the hint button. Luckily I was only about 9 minutes into the game when I read your post - so I made a new profile and lowered skip & hint to 10 secs and hint button is fine. I still have a fair bit of time to play the demo to see if I like the game well enough to buy it.

Thank you for posting this tidbit of info - very helpful.

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Nov 25, 17 2:27 PM
Hint and skip button not working.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 25, 17 6:32 PM
Hello maeveodonnell,

I'm really sorry the hint button in this game doesn't seem to be working. I want to provide help and am swimming over to do that right away.

First I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

Please see the following help page more further instructions:

Update Video Card Driver (Computer)

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. Thanks again for your patience.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 11/25/2017 at 6:33:15 PM PST

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Nov 26, 17 2:51 AM
+only more and more games that dont work how they should. I have cancelled my membership. So happy i dont have to pay for games that dont work
BF get your stuff tpgether and make the games working

nflynn
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nflynn on Nov 26, 17 7:17 AM
every other game works on my hp laptop and this is sooo slow and choppy. I want a refund now. My drivers are up to date. You need to check these games before selling them.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 26, 17 10:40 AM
Hi ciscaR8 and nflynn,

Sorry to hear there have been some troubles with the game. If the aforementioned tips haven't helped with the sluggishness, nflynn, it may help to turn off the custom cursor to see if that helps with at least the speed/smoothness of the cursor while moving it around the screen.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues as well, ciscaR8. If you could provide more details about what you've experienced, I'll be happy to assist however I can.

When basic troubleshooting doesn't resolve an issue, the next best step is to reach out to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. They can also provide replacement games when appropriate. You're also always welcome to PM me or another Moderator with any remaining questions. We'll do our best to help out.

bfgArinelle

Skeptix
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Editio

[Post New]by Skeptix on Nov 26, 17 3:45 PM
I’ve encountered what may be a game glitch in the Mac version using Mac Sierra on an iMac Retina 5k. Please see the link pic.

[Removed by Moderator]

The game strategy guide states to connect the nodes by the pattern. But in this problem, no symbols appear in the circles after I attached the crystal to the stone and set up the scroll next to it. When the symbols don’t appear, the cursor can’t highlight any of the circles or the lines that connect them. The entire stone is a "blank" area.

The puzzle is impossible to finish without skipping and prevents successful completion of Berserker mode. The second stone with nodes doesn't have this problem.

Edited on 11/27/2017 at 10:49:02 AM PST

googirl999
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by googirl999 on Nov 26, 17 5:02 PM
Ive had the same problem as Skeptix on a Windows version. Tried a new profile as well, no luck. Am I missing something?

sagethyme
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by sagethyme on Nov 26, 17 5:08 PM
Ditto for the same problem as Skeptix - no symbols show up on the nodes to connect. Using Windows with all current undates, drivers, etc.

Help?

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Nov 27, 17 12:09 AM
Add me to the list. Cannot complete node with enabled crystal puzzle. There are no clickable usable areas.

[Post New]by vsvillanoseven on Nov 27, 17 8:36 AM
Add me to the list too. The crystal does not move. Can't go on.....

[Post New]by Queen_of_Parts on Nov 27, 17 10:12 AM
I'm having the same issue with the crystal node game - nothing moving on the "square" pattern.

Tried resetting the puzzle, but cannot click on anything, and really hate skipping games.

Using MacOS Sierra, version 10.12.6....

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 27, 17 11:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

We apologize for any troubles that have been experienced with this particular puzzle, and we want to thank you for taking the time to post reports of your experiences here in the Tech Issues thread. It sounds like most of this has been tried already, but, for those who may not have given them a try, the tips from the following help articles may help get things moving better by making sure the game has all the resources it needs to run correctly:

Video Driver Updates

For Mac users in particular, this article may be useful:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

I've passed along the reports from this thread, and our Moderator team will be certain to post any updates or new information we hear about this particular puzzle. You're also welcome to send a message to our Technical Support Team or a PM to any of our Moderators with questions or concerns. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can at this time. Thank you all for your patience.

bfgArinelle

Go to: