Medieval Times

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Nov 25, 17 6:41 AM
Where is the wizard I need to help that will get me through the door in the tower and the tree in the forest?????

Re:Medieval Times

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Nov 26, 17 11:10 AM
HELP
How do get in the mystic tree and decode the stones by the sword !!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Nov 26, 17 11:12 AM
What's the door code????

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 26, 17 1:15 PM
Hey Chinamama2,

It sounds like there's some trouble progressing in the game. Let's see if we can get things moving forward! I'm going to conceal the rest of this post, since it contains possible spoilers. Players be warned!

For the first question, the wizard is in the old tower area of the castle. You'll need to use a secret knock on the door to get inside. One combination that works is:

2 Red
1 Green
2 Blue
1 Red
2 Green

In the area with the mystical tree, place the revealing potion on its right side. This will let you enter the next area (Miryana's Hut).

I hope that helps! If you have any more questions, feel free to post them up, or send a PM my way. I'll be happy to assist as best as I can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 11/28/2017 at 1:43:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Nov 27, 17 2:51 PM
Thanks for trying to help. I tried the door code but it did not work. Where do you get the code from in the game?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 28, 17 1:43 PM
Hi there Chinamama2,

As before, going to try to hide the information a bit to try to avoid spoilers as best as we can. Here goes!

Using the magnifying glass from Miryana's Hut on the book should reveal the details about the secret knock.

Hopefully that helps! Good luck!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Nov 29, 17 4:11 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi there Chinamama2,

As before, going to try to hide the information a bit to try to avoid spoilers as best as we can. Here goes!

Using the magnifying glass from Miryana's Hut on the book should reveal the details about the secret knock.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Nov 29, 17 4:13 PM
But where is Myrana's Hut? I have never been there.

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Dec 1, 17 12:20 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi there Chinamama2,

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Dec 1, 17 12:27 PM
I started the whole game over and finally got all the pieces needed to finish the game except....How do I get the sword out. I haven't found the secret code for the stones and I am closed out of all the other places.

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Dec 2, 17 6:24 PM
How do I pull the sword out of the stone?
There is no clue as to what to do with the stone puzzle and I have finished everything else in the game. Any help?

[Post New]by Chinamama2 on Dec 5, 17 6:46 PM
I started the game over again! I got to the same place and I am stuck. How do you get the sword out of the stone. I don't understand the rock game that releases it.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 6, 17 2:05 PM
Hi there Chinamama2,

Solutions can be a bit tricky to explain visual puzzles with words, so for this puzzle it might be a good idea to try searching for a walkthrough using your favorite search engine (Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc). Walkthroughs usually have pictures to go along with the solutions, which can definitely be helpful. I found a decent walkthrough online when I searched, and I hope it helps you get through the puzzle too!

bfgArinelle

Go to: