Just a Thought

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Nov 25, 17 6:45 AM
I have been wondering about the sticker/album problem. The game seems to be programmed now (or maybe a bug) where one cannot complete the album. However, sticker packs are being sold for 125 coins. A reward is also being shown for completing the album. Some people are using "real" money to purchase stickers in order to complete the album. Now for my problem/question:

Isn't it illegal to sell something where there is NO chance of completing the desired result? It would seem to me as if the US state lottery systems sold tickets with zero chance of winning.

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:Just a Thought

[Post New]by linda43416 on Nov 26, 17 6:06 PM
Was just wondering about this glitch also. Would love to be able to finish my albums. With all these updates lately I was thinking maybe this would be fixed, it has been asked about for a very long time. Another item needing addressed is removing the pet token from rewards since there has basically been no use for this reward in a very long time, everyone probably has a lot of them already! These are small things but have been an ongoing issue, maybe could be fixed? It would bring a little sunshine back, right?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 28, 17 9:01 AM
If the only way to win those final four tickets is to use REAL money, I'm out..... I won't even use game coins as they are TOO HARD to replace!!!!!!!!! I am only playing the arena in my games and will sometimes use coins to buy more energy after the spin... That 150 coins "can" take two days to replace.... I can't imagine trying to replace all the 125 coins I'm pretty sure I'd have to use to maaaaaaaaaybe finish the sticker album.... Especially when it does feel like there is NO chance of getting those stickers....

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Nov 28, 17 11:04 AM
It sure would be interesting to know how many of us x thousands of players have actually got all the stickers!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 28, 17 12:15 PM
irishlavender wrote:It sure would be interesting to know how many of us x thousands of players have actually got all the stickers!

I have all the stickers.

I did buy a number of sticker packs with coins earned in the game. I have not spent real money to play. Now I cash in the duplicates to recoup any coins lost from buying the packs. I spent about 2500 in coins for the sticker packs. At that time I was only missing 3 stickers out of the entire album.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 28, 17 2:26 PM
Looking at the reward of 750 coins, 5 hammers (3 costs 150), and 5 trinkets (3 costs 130) soooooo, approximately 1,200 worth of rewards (approximating what 2 hammers and 2 trinkets might be worth)... plus, whatever is in the gold chest which is typically around 15-20 coins and a bonus.... I'm not sold on buying tickets...

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Nov 29, 17 8:04 AM
Me neither gohill. Back, in the beginning, when I didn't know better, I bought ~1000 coins of sticker packs. I soon realised that was essentially throwing money away. Now that I'm on my 6th time through the game I don't even pay attention to that because some stickers are lost in the ozone.

Cheers

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Nov 29, 17 8:07 AM
Fred...I think illegal fish are being caught in the nets around here.

Not so cheery.

[Post New]by Ayli_M on Dec 17, 17 7:51 PM
I'm short of one page of the album. After posting my thread

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/960326.page#6903727

on this forum, I realized, that there is no chance of getting a complete album without purchasing the sticker packages.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 18, 17 2:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

This appears to be discussing an issue regarding the sticker's album found in Sir Match-a-Lot. Since this sounds like there's a technical issue involved, and has been discussed in multiple threads, I'm swimming by today to remind players that we request and expect players to be sure to abide by our forum's guidelines and post technical issues' reports such as this to the appropriate threads, based on device type:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

This helps both the teams investigating as well as forum moderators in investigating those issues more rapidly and gathering the impacts and implications of those issues more rapidly. It also helps both see what the best steps are to take for those issues as well as if more information is necessary to investigate. Thank you for understanding.

I also want to remind players that the Forum Moderation Team is unable to make these sorts of investigations or in-game changes to resolve issues. We do our best to make sure that reports are provided to the appropriate teams who can assist, and if there are changes made and communicated to our team, we'll be sure to update our players as best and quickly as we can.

While that investigation is still ongoing, I recommend players who are seeing missing stickers or are not being awarded stickers properly contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game ID, if available. Our Reps will do their best to follow up as soon as they can.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Players are encouraged to continue discussing this in the appropriate threads above, so we can continue to gather important information in that aggregated place. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: