FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

All The Way Back To The Beginning of the Game if you can't get through it?

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Nov 25, 17 8:53 AM
I could not believe that I was sent back to the total beginning of the game after losing my last life on Level 81! I don't think I'll try again

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:All The Way Back To The Beginning of the Game if you can't get through it?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 25, 17 12:00 PM
You should've gotten the choice to start from the last epoch you left off upon, maybe you clicked on the wrong section in the epoch screen. Unless I have that confused with one of the later Cradle games...

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Nov 27, 17 9:21 AM
Hi SynthpopAddict,

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets the Cradle Games mixed up! Cradle of Persia lets you go back to the last epoch. So far that hasn't done me much good either
But the Cradle of Rome game definitely sent me back to the very beginning of the game

I finished Cradle of Egypt (if you remember that was the Cradle game I had mixed up) and Cradle of Rome II. But so far no luck on completing Cradle of Persia and since Cradle of Rome sends a player clear back to the start I can't get too excited about starting the game all over!

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Dec 10, 17 6:13 PM
I tried it again and the 2nd time I went out earlier than the first time. I think I have a total of 3 games that won't get finished now

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 13, 18 5:16 PM
My total for games I can't finish is starting to add up

Go to: