iPad game crashes

[Post New]by Mellowbird on Nov 25, 17 9:02 PM
About a month ago my game started closing down without warning. It doesn't save any recently played achievements. If I had accepted gifts prior to crash they are lost. This is extremely frustrating when working on the castle challenges. It does not happen when I play on my iPhone.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

Re:iPad game crashes

[Post New]by karatopa on Nov 26, 17 3:57 AM
im sorry that must be truly frustrating for you if you havent done it already try closing down all other apps and turning your i pad off compleately otherwise tell cs of your problem good luck

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Nov 26, 17 4:39 AM
I learned a lesson along time ago the hard way to periodically close the game. Especially after completing bigger achievments. Saves a lot of grief.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Nov 26, 17 5:29 AM
Make sure everything is updated.. both ios and all aps on the ipad.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 26, 17 10:53 AM
Hey Everyone,

Thanks so much for reaching out to Mellowbird with all that great advice! The tips that have been provided can definitely be helpful, and I thought I'd swim along and drop off some links that may be useful in complementing the suggestions already given. Here are those links:

Force Close Applications (iOS)
Restart Device (iOS)
Update Your Game (iOS)
Update Your Device (iOS)

Should issues remain after giving these tips a try, please send a message to our Midnight Castle Support Team for additional assistance. In the message to them, please also include the Friend Code for your account.

You're also welcome to PM questions to me or another active Moderator at any time. We'll do the very best we can to help out.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by LadyMadison on Nov 26, 17 7:10 PM
I've had this issue on my iPad Mini. Usually happens when I've played too long at a time & my iPad is hot (Literally) from so much use. Best to let it recharge & cool off for an hour or so. And, if you play for long periods at a time, remember to shut the game down & re-start periodically.

Good luck

Devilinwales
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

iPad game crashes

[Post New]by Devilinwales on Nov 27, 17 6:44 AM
Mellowbird wrote:About a month ago my game started closing down without warning. It doesn't save any recently played achievements. If I had accepted gifts prior to crash they are lost. This is extremely frustrating when working on the castle challenges. It does not happen when I play on my iPhone.

Hi Mellowbird

I have sent you a PM

Devil

Go to: