frini7
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

saturday market

[Post New]by frini7 on May 11, 10 3:03 AM
hi has anyone an idea how i can get 75000$ in the market???

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

saturday market

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 12, 10 7:24 PM
frini7 wrote:hi has anyone an idea how i can get 75000$ in the market???

You need to prep the day before and have storage trays and possibly even extra machines filled with expensive items, particularly Gift Baskets, Coconut Pies, and maybe ice cream. Plus, if you can, 3 juicers with 3 outputs waiting and 3 inputs ready to go.

It can be done, but it does take planning.

Robin

Re:saturday market

[Post New]by mariel9898 on May 16, 10 6:56 AM
Make sure you have all the storage trays and they are filled with gift baskets. Have at least one gift basket machine and have it prepped with three completed baskets plus make sure it's fully loaded. Have at least one ice cream machine, one pie machine and one fruit roll up machine, make sure there are three completed items on each and that they are fully loaded.

frini7
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by frini7 on May 19, 10 9:04 AM
thank you both ... I am still trying but I think I can do it...

[Post New]by kellyl111 on Jun 30, 10 9:32 PM
you build up to that 75,000 each time you play a saturday market. you complete the achievement when you break 75,000. there is a trophy also. you have to sell 20,000 in 1 saturday. it took me 2 times completeing casual and 1 time on expert to get to 75,000.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Jun 19, 14 2:17 AM
Yeah, the $75k is cumulative over many play-throughs under the same profile.

There is a trophy for $20K in a single Island Market, and I've only been able to get it on the last one (Week 8) with 2 of every machine full and all 4 storage trays full at the end of Friday.

You need 12 Gift Baskets = 3 in each machine and 2 full storage trays = $12,000

You need 6 Pies = 3 in each machine = $4,800 (1 tray of coconuts standing by)

You need 6 Ice Creams = 3 in each machine = $4,200 (1 tray of milk standing by)

That totals $21,000 in a single market. As long as you have all those machines pre-stocked to start making another 3 immediately, they should be done in time for Monday (Ice Cream is the only weird one). Tuesday is primarily a produce day, with lots of Milk, Feathers and Coconuts; so you have enough time to refill the machines on Monday & Tuesday so you you're ready again Wednesday.

You MUST have 2 Peacocks & 2 Fruit Roll-up Machines to make that many Gift Baskets that fast!

Go to: