playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

While you sleep!

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 26, 17 12:04 AM
While you sleep and away from the game, what are the overnight wish list items that you will stock up on when you awaken to a new Sunken Secrets day?

I am particularly interested to hear from those players at Levels above 75 (when the Palace is built)

GoldenGem_01
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:While you sleep!

[Post New]by GoldenGem_01 on Nov 26, 17 7:21 AM
Gold Ore, Palettes, Paper and Iron Ore usually.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Nov 26, 17 8:32 AM
Golden Ore was the main thing, plus Gems. When I'm playing, the mine usually has all 9 slots filled overnight.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Nov 27, 17 4:02 AM
Gold ore and gems for me too. I also fully load the Magic Forest and add two baskets to each milk bush, and make cheese. I load nine slots of the Sculptor's Station with alluring amber and five (or nine) slots of the Sculptor's Bench with yellow stones to transform into red stones.

I always and out five balloons and fully load the boxes on each island so I can send out another fleet in the morning.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 27, 17 6:44 AM
Thanks for these replies!
Some I have already thought of but others are new to me.
I tend to use my "purchase panda" for the gold as it clogs up the mine in time overnight (I have the coins to do this)
I haven't yet managed to control the balloon timings so that they can go out before I close down

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Nov 27, 17 12:30 PM
I usually use Panda to buy milk or logs to help me produce other stuff in the morning. The mine, I use to extract whatever I need : the balloons requires at time so many iron ore and its products.... I'm having difficulty finding time to extract gems! And there's never enough rare plants in inventory!

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Nov 27, 17 1:38 PM
Overnight I’ll also set up gems and gold ore as well as importing either milk or iron ore. During the day I’ll import on my Flying Carpet Panda glass, logs and/or more iron ore. I have a 3rd party alarm app on my android phone (I don’t think the moderators allow me to say the name of the clock app but if someone wants to inbox me I’ll reply) with the ability to create multiple alarms which I have 1 for each of my 5 balloons and another for my Flying Carpet Panda import. This way, when I’m not paying attention, I will know when I should log back in to retrieve my items. I just don't set up any alarms overnight - only during the daytime and evening. Doing this I can work in 3 balloons trips each day.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Nov 27, 17 8:34 PM
Most players load the mine with gold or gems and so do I. One sawmill makes palettes and the other makes paper. I also harvest some of my farm patches to make room for extra rare plant, cotton, or corn depending on what I anticipate needing or making to sell in the morning.

When I am playing, I will load my Artist's Studio with books or pictures and my bakery with cheese buns or cherry croissants. My milk machine will be making cheese or white paint; my cauldrons have mushroom dishes or cheese sauce; my furnaces have pizza or salad.

You can make more efficient use of your baskets for storage by placing all of them on one tree or milk bush and then harvesting one tree without baskets and moving to the one with the baskets in the same motion so that the tree is harvested and the baskets are left untouched until you need the extra crop. I have 5 baskets on one cherry, one plum, one chocolate, and one lemon tree. When there were events, I would put 5 baskets on 2 of the trees for those ridiculous requests for 39 plums or lemons.

Currently, I do not want to level up so I mostly harvest and sell crops, glass, gems, and cheese. Since they introduced pumpkin pie at level 59 although many players were well past that level, it is possible that the developer could introduce machines and production items at a variety of levels and I would prefer to limit the number of new items I may need all at one time. I live in hope that they will introduce new items to make and new areas to de-curse although it seems less likely all the time.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Dec 2, 17 4:52 AM
You can make more efficient use of your baskets for storage by placing all of them on one tree or milk bush and then harvesting one tree without baskets and moving to the one with the baskets in the same motion so that the tree is harvested and the baskets are left untouched until you need the extra crop.

Thanks, mdpetdoc, I never knew you could do this with the milk bushes too.

nkypamela
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by nkypamela on Dec 2, 17 3:59 PM
Pretty much anything that comes out of the mine. I always said we need a second one!

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Dec 2, 17 6:56 PM
nkypamela wrote:Pretty much anything that comes out of the mine. I always said we need a second one!

I thought and wondered the same thing. But I guess it would have advanced us quicker. I also wondered why, at a higher level still, we don’t get a chance to purchase more farm patches or limited to one honey or milking machines. But again, it would have allowed us quicker advancement when the DEVs limit us to only level 125.

Go to: