Technical Difficulties

[Post New]by fourshamrock on Nov 26, 17 3:01 PM
Hi I have been playing for a couple of years now. Today, however I ran into a problem. I started up the game as usual and realized there are no people on my farm. Grandma, Grandpa, Jill and husband Mike are all missing. I can click on things to do but there's no one there to do them. Any suggestions?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Technical Difficulties

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 28, 17 5:51 PM
Hello fourshamrock,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there may be a technical issue here where some non-player characters (NPCs) appear to be missing. If you are playing on Windows, there may be a way to help with this and I'd like to provide that suggestion below along side how to contact our Support Team should more assistance be necessary or the issue be unable to be resolved by those suggestions.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if playing this game with further permissions can help get the game to run more smoothly, and hopefully see those NPCs return. You can add those permissions in Windows by running the game as an Administrator. For those steps, please see our article below:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what you are experiencing as well as the title of the game. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time. Since this is discussing a technical issue in the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. You can continue to discuss this issue or report a new issue to the appropriate thread linked below:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

We request players post their technical issues to the designated thread in the game's forum because it aids both the teams behind the game as well as moderators to more accurately and quickly assess the impacts of player reported issues. It also helps both respond more effectively and rapidly to those reports. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: