cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Today's DD

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Nov 26, 17 4:34 PM
Because of the few reviews, I wanted to add a comment that might be helpful to those reading the unfavorable opinions. I own all of these games except for Heart of the Storm. I have just bought this one and am enjoying it. The graphics are beautiful and even though there are too many puzzles, some of them are not taxing...those are generally the ones I complete...the easy ones. I always play in custom mode. The game play, story, and artwork in the graphics take precedent over the puzzles to me for this game. The colors are rich and atmospheric. I am disappointed that there are not many hos...at least not from the demo, but I still rather like the story and definitely the scenes. It does load slow and there are dialogues from the characters that you do not have to interact with ( which is a plus). The hint is very helpful, but does not teleport. The map will do that, however. I was not impressed with the map, but it is efficient enough and easy to navigate. I wondered about choosing the cards if it changes anything, but it does not. No matter what card you choose for that particular chapter will be the right one for that chapter. This is a game I will be relaxing with and taking my time to enjoy. Maybe you will, too.

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:Today's DD

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Nov 26, 17 7:13 PM
Made a mistake and posted this under CE, but decided to leave it. I have put it under SE, which is the DD for this day. Actually I was considering buying the CE, mainly because of the extra gameplay, but there wasn't enough reviews about it for me to take that risk. I did look in the Extras and didn't see where you could replay puzzles, only hos. I don't care for puzzles, but can't imagine them incorporating a replay of hos and not puzzles. If anyone knows about the bonus game play, it would be helpful to hear about it. I think the SE is a great buy for the $2.99. I did play the entire demo of the CE and the SE.

Edited on 11/26/2017 at 7:14:18 PM PST

Go to: