Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spellarium 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 27, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/27/2017 at 8:12:54 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spellarium 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 27, 17 8:12 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Hoey51 on Nov 29, 17 11:28 AM
Why does the game move so slowly? I haven't even gotten through the first screen. It takes along time for the screen to fill in so you can start playing. Everything just floats in and when it finally fills in any action you take acts the same way. I don't know if it makes a difference but I am using windows 10. I have removed the game and reinstalled it same result.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 17 12:59 PM
Hello Hoey51,

I was able to respond in a different thread regarding this issue, but I also wanted to swim by to provide that information here for our players who may seeing a similar issue with the game slowing down while playing.

For players seeing a performance issue where the game seems to be slowing down while playing, or plays slowly, I recommend seeing if the following article of suggested steps can assist in quickly resolving that issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Those general steps can clear up a lot of performance issues for players on Windows PCs. Windows 10 was mentioned, and since this operating system is a bit different from the other Windows systems, we have an article dedicated for some general suggestions that may help play games on Windows 10:

Windows 10

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game as well as a description of what is occurring. It also helps to provide any steps you have taken to try to resolve the issue, so our Reps know where to start from. Our Reps are happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by xjlww50 on Dec 11, 17 11:31 PM
You start playing the game and it says level 3 but the next level will be 46 then the next 29 and so on, seems like playing the same old screen for ever.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Dec 12, 17 12:13 AM
if you've completed the game, the house is bright, levels are following in a random order ( a warning window was given just after completing the game )
In this case you can either play in a random order or create a new player.

Go to: