FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

If you've stuck or need a help, devs are here!

[Post New]by FRHgames on Nov 27, 17 1:26 AM
Welcome to the new Spellarium2!
If you have a question or you've stuck, ask us! We're here to help you and we're waiting for your reviews and impressions!
If you've stuck, first of all try to wait a bit - we have pop up hints implemented into some levels which we think might cause problems.
If, however, there's no useful hints, check in the forum if somebody already have asked about this level. If there's no information, create a new thread and indicate the level number.
Enjoy!

Your FRH GAMES

Edited on 11/27/2017 at 9:28:27 AM PST

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:If you've stuck or need a help, devs are here!

[Post New]by greenshade on Nov 27, 17 6:19 AM
I just want to welcome you because you are one of the few who visit the forum and so kindly offer your support.

I was SO happy to start playing the demo and right off the bat I had to put my thinking cap on and study what I needed to do and figure out the game play.

I have to admit I haven't bought one of your games since Laruaville 5 because it seemed the challenge was to NOT make bombs... but this one was challenging me again.

Anyway after a few boards of playing the demo I knew I was back in love, purchased it, and will be back and forth playing Laruaville 4 (because it's Christmas) and this new Spellarium.

Hugs from Cinci

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 27, 17 9:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to FRHgames for their participation in the forums! I'm going to go ahead and sticky this thread, since it sounds like it could turn into a great tips-and-tricks resource for our players. Happy gaming, everyone!

bfgArinelle

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Nov 27, 17 10:14 AM
why do I get error code 1400 telling me I need internet connection when I'm already connected?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 27, 17 10:38 AM
Hi sandicats5,

I'm sorry to hear about the 1400 error coming up. That's a tech issue related to the Big Fish Games app and how it interacts with the purchase history of your account, so I'll do my best to try to help out with it. The following article has some troubleshooting steps that make a good starting point for this sort of error, if you'd like to take a look:

Errors 1400, 1401, 1402, and 1404

We're currently looking into another potential cause of the error, and, should this cause be what's coming up here, we hope to have a fix out for it very soon. In the meantime, there's something we can try to see if it gets around the error. Here are the steps:

1. Click on the PC Games section of the Big Fish Games app
2. Select Purchase History after that

That should let you install and activate games directly from your Purchase History. If not, we have reports that state games can still be activated through the trial version of the game. To try this option, download the free trial of Spellarium 2 by clicking the Play Now button on its game page located HERE. Once that's done, follow the steps from this article:

Activate Purchased Game through Trial Version

Should the error reappear even when trying these steps, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. You can also PM me or another Moderator with any questions about this process. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 27, 17 10:48 AM
@FRHgames

Gr8 sequel, love the challenge, love the game, hate those blasted shielded crates lol!

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Nov 28, 17 1:19 AM
I generally like these games (Spellarium, Laruaville, etc.), but occasionally everything slows way down (I mean way down) so it makes it really hard to continue. It took over 10 minutes to play level 10, so didn't get to finish the level (time ran out).

Edited on 11/28/2017 at 2:14:41 PM PST

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Nov 28, 17 1:31 AM
The target time to complete this and other levels is 1:30-2:30 minutes but only if you do everything in a right order.

In this level it is very important to know that you can drag the drop to the vial if the distance between drop and vial is 1 cell and this cell is not locked.

[Post New]by scooter0327 on Nov 28, 17 10:23 AM
Ok, I must be daft. I've played games from this dev before, but am stuck on level 5! How in the world do I get the keys over to the locks? Can only manage to get them underneath the lock but they still won't open and I can't get the keys to move upwards.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Nov 28, 17 10:45 AM
No problem! There are two keys and two locked coins: for the left coin it is the right key and vice versa.

[Post New]by Hoey51 on Nov 28, 17 1:49 PM
Why does the game move so slowly? I haven't even gotten through the first screen. It takes along time for the screen to fill in so you can start playing. I don't know if it makes a difference but I am using windows 10. I have removed the game and reinstalled it same result.

Edited on 11/28/2017 at 2:03:04 PM PST

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Nov 28, 17 2:19 PM
FRH Games, I think you misunderstood my post. I was referring to the GAME SLOWING DOWN SO MUCH IT TAKES FOREVER TO FINISH A LEVEL. Everything just 'floats' around the screen.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Nov 28, 17 8:02 PM
hmmm... sounds strange. The game was checked on several win 10 computers and there were no problems...

[Post New]by Hoey51 on Nov 29, 17 11:17 AM
It sounds like Gertie 23 and I are having the same problem. Any suggestions?

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Nov 29, 17 12:33 PM
Hoey51, I've had the same problem with the Laruaville games. For the most part it clears up eventually but this time it it just wouldn't settle down & continue the game normally.

I do not use Win10, I am still using Vista.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 17 12:55 PM
Hello gertie23 and Hoey51,

I just wanted to swim by real fast with some quick suggestions to try if Spellarium 2 seems to be slowing down or running slowly on a Windows PC. The following article may be able to help with performance issues of this sort:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those issues seem to continue despite those suggestions, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game as well as a description of what you've experienced and any steps that were tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I hope this helps out with the game seeming to slow down. And, since this thread seems to be for receiving gameplay assistance or hints from the developer, I recommend using the following thread to report technical issues such as the game seeming to run very slowly:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spellarium 2 here.

Thank you Hoey51 for reporting this issue in the above thread as well. Posting technical issues to the designated threads like that helps us maintain clarity for the purpose or topic of a conversation in action like this thread and also helps the teams behind the game as well as forum moderators better respond to those reports. Thanks for understanding and helping us maintain the most accessible forum we can.

Thank you all for your patience and time. I hope you all have fun with the game and if there are concerns about the forums or further questions, don't hesitate to PM me directly or to message any of our other moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

CAVEGRL
Salmon
Salmon
2,741 Posts

[Post New]by CAVEGRL on Dec 6, 17 4:07 PM
Need help with level 20. I explode the dynamite (top left) but then have nowhere to move. No matches at all. What am I missing?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Dec 6, 17 9:48 PM
OK, if you explode a dynamite and there are still no combos, it is better to re - start level. Push menu->REPLAY

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Dec 14, 17 10:54 AM
Any help on Level 27? TIA

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Dec 14, 17 12:12 PM
remove bug, then you can take buggy coins.
there are red hot stones and a red cell under the buggy coins.
explode the red hot stones. as soon as the red hot stones exploded, move right coin half to the right and let the shielded boxes fall down.

Go to: