HACC43
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Any New Royal Envoy Games In The Near Furture?

[Post New]by HACC43 on Nov 27, 17 6:57 AM
Does Anyone Know If Any New Royal Envoy Management Games Are On The Horizon ?????

HBaer
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Any New Royal Envoy Games In The Near Furture?

[Post New]by HBaer on Dec 13, 17 11:28 PM
I agree, there never seems to be an answer for this question. I truly don't understand why when games have a winning formula they don't continue a series. Or sometimes they try to get too snazzy (like My Kingdom for the Princess for instance, The 1st 3 were fantastic and then the long awaited 4th one ruined it). Again I have seen this question over and over, phrased differently or the same, will there ever be another Royal Envoy? We LOVE this game!!! The replayability is FANTASTIC!

Edited on 12/13/2017 at 11:30:12 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 14, 17 2:37 PM
Hi HACC43 and HBaer,

I completely understand wanting to know about possible new entries in a favorite game series. We don't have any information available about possible new games being created or released for the Royal Envoy series. If you'd like to keep an eye on our New Releases page to watch for any other games that may catch your interest, that's always available.

Sorry to not have more information than that. Feel free to PM me or another Moderator with any additional questions. We'll be glad to help however we can. Happy gaming!

bfgArinelle

HACC43
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by HACC43 on Dec 15, 17 8:17 AM
Thanks !!!You Guys For That Tid Bit Of News & Hope>

libbyb54nc
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by libbyb54nc on Mar 28, 18 5:27 PM
The Maker of these games no longer make games for the computer. They seem to be only making games for phones. If you go to their site, it will tell you that. More and more people are playing games on their phones, "I am not one of them, I only play on the computer" so I guess it was more lucrative for them to create mobile games. You can still buy their older games for your computer though.

Go to: