Miracle of Life is NOT relaxing...NOT fun...NOT anything good

[Post New]by Luisa1010 on Nov 27, 17 8:27 AM

This game which I TRY and look forward to having a new "Emily"..remains a HUGE mystery and disappointment to me!!!
WHO tested the workings of this game?????? They sure didnt know their job or what the delicious Emily player population is....
Its impossible to relax and enjoy...you are frantically trying to keep up with the demands...Its NOT fun...Its NOT relaxing...Its history for me..
Im great at these games, but no more..Im going to back to the holiday story of Emily from years ago when my kids were in school. I am so frustrated when I attempt a few times a day to play the game. I never had such issues...
I Have to delete the game in spite of paying for it already. Its too stressful to play..Good luck if you try

Re:Miracle of Life is NOT relaxing...NOT fun...NOT anything good

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Dec 3, 17 7:56 AM
I agree. Having such a hard time. Hate buying cleaner. Customers are becoming unhappy too quickly and too many prepping products. Cooking lesson is ridiculous. Sorry I bought it.

ncr59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ncr59 on Dec 5, 17 3:56 PM
I totally agree, there's not a relax mode to take it slower and it's not as fun as ALL of the other Delicious: Emily games. I can only stand a level (maybe two) before I'm too stressed out to continue. This will unfortunately make me hesitant to continue to purchase future Delicious games. Very SAD.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Dec 7, 17 4:17 AM
Agree with all the above . I have never been so frustrated with an Emily game . Whats happened !!!!!

Edited on 12/07/2017 at 4:18:13 AM PST

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by 5527 on Feb 17, 18 5:52 AM
I agree with you. Can big fish do an upgrade putting the begginers in it

Go to: