nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Thank You Kind Fishes!!!

[Post New]by nanafraser on Nov 27, 17 6:16 PM
I had finished game & even removed it! But had to reload it to leave this comment! Fishes that like the fantasy kinda games & not the ghostly, crazy ones seem to be very kind & thoughtful players when leaving there opinion! Ive been w/ BF for over 8yrs & just started leaving my thoughts! & I'm surprised how unkind some fishes can be! Ones have there right to like a game but not put others down! This game had enough action to it! So were not nerds! Thanks to the kind fishes for for still being out there & speaking up! Your appreciated!

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:Thank You Kind Fishes!!!

[Post New]by judy76073 on Dec 3, 17 4:15 PM
well said, Nanafraser - I for one am not fussy about this game. Yes, I ended up buying it as I was able to get it on a 2 for 1 (using a GCC) - so both games I bought were $0.00 for me.

To each their own, basically. I am on my 3rd try of this game, starting over from beginning. For those who love this game, awesome. For those who don't, well, c'est la vie - we don't all like the same things in games or other things.

I will keep plugging along with it - perhaps I am just not in the mood for this particular game. Maybe tomorrow will carry on with it.

Go to: