Eternity

[Post New]by octavia1951 on May 11, 10 11:21 AM
I have trying for an hour now, to catch the mouse in chapter 6. Could someone PLEASE help me. This is driving me cookoo. Is there a way to possibly 'skip' this section of the game? Help!!!!!

GOOD NEWS!! I finally cornered that mouse by starting in the middle and every way it turned, I was two in front of it, until there was just one tile and him. After that happeded, the mouse dropped down to the inventory, to be placed in front of the bird. To be continued... Happy day, Happy day!!!

Edited on 05/11/2010 at 11:32:14 AM PST

Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:Eternity

[Post New]by Kaliarii on May 11, 10 11:36 AM
Octavia - In case you end up needing help again, if you go to the All Game Forums page ((just to the left of Chit Chat Corner), you can actually go to a thread completely devoted to Eternity.

Here's the link:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1713.page

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 11, 10 11:41 AM
Hi octavia1951,

Glad to hear you cornered the mouse! I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the Eternity Forum to keep so that other users can use your helpful hints.

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!
bfgTigris

[Post New]by dirada on May 11, 10 6:13 PM
could anyione tell me why I cannot get those stone faces to work, every tile I hit I get a message thay says put tiles in sequence, checked walkthrough and I did it correct, as soon as I touch one face that darn message comes up and block as further play. help help, Is my game not working correctly, as one else haveing trouble with this

Go to: