lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

cable car mini game

[Post New]by lwoodard on May 11, 10 12:22 PM
I can not figure out the puzzle where u take the cat , mouse , and cheese across I have tried it dozens of ways. does anyone know the answer please help

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Re:cable car mini game

[Post New]by brewcan1 on May 11, 10 12:33 PM
take the mouse.Go back and get the cheese.take the cheese across.Get out then take the cheese out.put the mouse back in and go back.Get out then take the mouse out.Put the cat in and and take the cat across.Then go back and get the mouse.Goos luck.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 11, 10 3:14 PM
It also works if you do not get off the cable car and just "throw" the stuff out.

lindac1220
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by lindac1220 on May 11, 10 3:25 PM
How do you get the stupid cable car to move???

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 11, 10 3:39 PM
Hi lindac1220:

The cable car will not move if the horrible kid is not inside. That is the only reason he needs to go on the car. After, get on whatever you want to move to the other side. Then you have to wait several seconds (I had to wait around 5 or 6) and you should see a "GO!" sign with an arrow pointing in the only direction the cable car can move to. if you click the Go! / arrow you are off.
If you ar enot getting the Go maybe you are experiencing a new tech issue. I didn't get too far, but it seems the game freezes for several users.
Good luck!

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 11, 10 3:41 PM
Just in case, the "go!" should appear in the sky over the cable car.
Once you have the kid in the car there is no need to get him off again, but you will always have to waits ome second before the next "go" appears after you have unloaded/reloaded the cable car.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on May 11, 10 11:04 PM
gieyo - you are soooo right! the cable car "go!" seemed to take fooorever to show up... it was so aggravating!! and who plays this kind of game at a carnival?? i've been to several and i've played the dora's carnival games with my niece... water guns, ring toss, hit the bell, basketball rebounder, the old baseball and milk bottles... where are the funnel cakes and cotton candy... where's the funhouse? i mean he's got his dad's credit card, right?

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 12, 10 7:17 AM
ember89 wrote:gieyo - you are soooo right! the cable car "go!" seemed to take fooorever to show up... it was so aggravating!! and who plays this kind of game at a carnival?? i've been to several and i've played the dora's carnival games with my niece... water guns, ring toss, hit the bell, basketball rebounder, the old baseball and milk bottles... where are the funnel cakes and cotton candy... where's the funhouse? i mean he's got his dad's credit card, right?

LOL it is a weird game. But you are right, the weirdest thing is the kid is at a Carnival and ejoys himself...transporting cheese.

Go to: