Aussiemim
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Rome - Level 80

[Post New]by Aussiemim on Nov 28, 17 4:23 AM
I have got all the things from the side quests but am still 3 green gems short, I cannot find the Drill since the update. Do I have to go back to Tokyo and build up enough to buy them from the Drill there? I did buy a gem in another city but it didn't come with me to the next city so am not sure what to do.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

Re:Rome - Level 80

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 28, 17 4:34 AM
There is only one drill, that is the one in Tokyo, but if you open the trade centre, (yellow jagged edge circle left of screen on city map), the drill is in there in every city. Its also there in Tokyo, just that the drill itself is only in Tokyo, but you can access it in any city via the trade centre. The green gems do move with you back and forth in every city, as do the coins. The only things that don't move are the bricks, blue hats and pink gems (resources). Check out the Tips and Tricks for Gummy Drop, in the helpful links thread on this forum, its got a lot of valuable information in it.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 28, 17 6:26 AM
Since the update, you can access the drill through the shop icon. Just open shop, click on the tab showing resources and green gem, swipe to the outer right, and you will see how much resources are needed.

Aussiemim
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Aussiemim on Nov 28, 17 1:26 PM
Thank you both very much, I will go back and investigate!

Go to: