Mini game coins awarded but not credited

[Post New]by ShowOff95841 on Nov 28, 17 9:51 PM
I'm currently playing the level 117 mini game and have completed it. The coins awarded on the completion screen are not being credited to my account. This has happened on several mini game levels and it really hampers garden construction.

I tried replaying the level and was awarded the lesser quantity of coins. THESE coins did make it to my account consistently.

Is there a solution to this problem?

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Mini game coins awarded but not credited

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Dec 27, 17 12:28 AM
Perhaps you should direct this issue you're having to the Techs, OK

Be sure to include what operating system you're using as well ... Good luck!

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Mini game coins awarded but not credited

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jan 11, 18 1:12 AM
In addition...It might be advantageous to read the "Help" section of the game which generally points out various aspects of the game like maybe what happens to all the coins and gems that get acquired throughout all of the levels...

Side Note: You only get the more generous amounts of coins and gems on your first play through of the 120 levels...Thereafter, all replays of the 120 levels will not be rewarded at the same amounts of coins and gems as the first time...

Be sure to pay attention to everything as you progress along in the game just to make sure you're actually receiving all of the coins, gems and items for your gardens...

Also: Your first 20 or so levels played go toward building up your "experience" and once you've reached "MAX" then everything will go into your "inventory"

Good luck and have fun

Go to: