dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

her first outfit-small spoiler

[Post New]by dianaluna on May 11, 10 2:39 PM
I am near the beginning. I tried every outfit & nothing happened. I checked the walkthrough & it said choose the blue dress, blue hat & parasol. I did & nothing happened. Also, no circle appeared on his picture when I chose these or any other selections-I feel like an idiot! What am I missing? Thanks.

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Re:her first outfit-small spoiler

[Post New]by dianaluna on May 11, 10 3:00 PM
okay, I guess I am dense. There are two blue dresses-I needed the very light one-& no circle appeared because that only happened in easy mode. But now I'm stuck on the punch card puzzle--I think I'll try this game again another time-my brain is frazzled1

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:her first outfit-small spoiler

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 18, 11 4:58 PM
dianaluna wrote:okay, I guess I am dense. There are two blue dresses-I needed the very light one-& no circle appeared because that only happened in easy mode. But now I'm stuck on the punch card puzzle--I think I'll try this game again another time-my brain is frazzled1

I stopped and started and trashed MANY TIMES because I just couldn't figure out the whole office thing I finally got my brain wrapped around it today and for the most part was able to play it through without skipping any of the mini-games EXCEPT that color thing. I just had NO understanding of what in the world you were supposed to do to get one side colored like the other side.

On the whole, this game was NOT a bad game at all and am glad that I finally was able to play it and complete it, this time around.

MEnr56

Go to: